Job Function: sales
We are looking for a competitive Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximization.
- Greeting and serving customers as they enter the store.
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants.
- Advising and assisting customers online or in person.
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all company’s policies and procedures
- Handling complaints or forwarding serious issues to the manager.
- Conducting customer transactions.
- Replenishing the supply of stock.
- Assisting with store and online deliveries.
- Promote strong client engagement, retention, and attraction strategies.
- Focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Responsible for effective financial management reporting and sales forecasting.
- Communicate and reports effectively to Manager on daily basis.
- Friendly, confident and engaging personality.
- Basic administration skills, sales principles and customer service practices.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to achieve budgeted sales & revenue targets.
- Experience in identifying and developing new market opportunities.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership & Time Management Skills.
- Problem – Solving & Negotiation Skills.
- A passion for customer satisfaction/delight.
- HND / Diploma.
- 1-2 of Sales experience.
- The candidate must be Tech-Savvy (Social media & Microsoft office suite).
- Preferably candidates that live around Spintex/Teshie environs.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Salary: GHc800-1000Apply Here: