Job Function: sales
We are seeking a Sales and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract business to Nitras Africa Ltd. The Marketer is also responsible for meeting all quarterly sales target, defining and executing sales plan and process, generating leads and avenues for new leads, developing and nurturing client relations and qualifying the leads. If you are up to the task, able to think on your feet, meander through ambiguity of a growing market, and are able to work while collaborating with high performing and enthusiastic team whiles delivering result, we want to speak with you!
- Visit potential client and strike sales deals/supply contract
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost–benefit and need analysis of existing /potential customers to meet their needs
- Prepare and submit sales contract for orders
- Reach out to customer leads via calls, emails
- Research, develop and implement unique marketing strategies to promote sales objective
- Monitor and evaluate sales and marketing performance
- Oversee the promotion, supply and distribution of products
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Supply management with reports on sales, customers, problems, interest, competitive activities and potential for new products.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and management
- Promote company programs
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trend
- Obtain deposits and balance of payments from clients
- Generate leads
- Maintaining clients’ records.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards
Qualification & Qualities
- Degree Marketing with minimum two year experience
- Proven experience in a Sales & Marketing field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Understand the sales process and dynamics
- Excellent customer service
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
Salary: GHS2,500 - GHS3,000 plus commissionApply Here: