Job Function: accounting-auditing-finance
- Assists in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Install, configure, and test operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensure the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Evaluate existing systems and provide technical direction
- Plan and implement system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversee the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborate with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables of the project
- Deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, IT or Systems Engineering or equivalent with at least 5 years post qualification experience in IT systems management and also extensive experience in the following:
• Requirements analysis
• System and technical integration
• IT industry: trends and direction
• IT environment
• Excellent Communication skills
• Leadership skills,
• Strong attention to details
• Knowledge of systems engineering software tools
How to Apply:
Suitable applicants should send CV’s and certificates to [email protected]Apply Here: