Job Function: sales
Do you want to be part of a multinational firm with the vision of providing a future where everyone uses insurance? aYo is a multinational firm that provides relevant, accessible, and easy-to-use insurance cover in Ghana via mobile phone.
- To promote and sell aYo insurance solutions to MTN subscribers locally through client interactions, market activations, community calls
- As well as applying the cross-selling and upselling dynamics to meet daily targets as set by the business from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of SSSCE/WASSCE from a recognized educational institution.
- Experience in the Telesales operations and microinsurance is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel in order to facilitate timely and accurate daily reporting.
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships with our key partners in order to deliver results at the call center.
- Enthusiastic, upbeat personality; mature, professional demeanor, Client-oriented with a commitment to quality and high performance.
- Strong Telemarketing/Sales skills and good negotiation skills.
- Language proficiency (Multi-Lingual). English and, any other local language is an added advantage.
- Problem-Solving and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal and good interpersonal skills.
- Alertness to quality, with the ability to work quickly, accurately, and pay attention to detail.
- Aptitude for learning, understanding, and applying concepts.
- Ability to work with a team and work independently.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet aggressive sales production targets.
- Ability to work in a busy and goal-oriented sales-driven environment.
- Computer literate.