Job Function: engineering-technology
- Lead professional’s role includes planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing projects.
- They are accountable for the entire project scope, project team, resources, and the success or failure of the project.
Qualification and Requirements:
The lead professional shall possess the following expertise:
- A post-graduate degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Management Systems, Information Communication Technology or any related discipline. A master’s degree will be an advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in Management Information Systems Implementation; proof of adequate understanding of the workings of tourist sites for the purpose of this assignment will be an advantage.
- Must demonstrate prior successful implementations of similar projects (in scope and budget); in deploying and administering enterprise document management and content management systems. The lead consultant must have excellent skills in project management - demonstrated in previous jobs as well as a proven track record in working effectively within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrate very good understanding of Ghana’s Data Protection and privacy laws with the view to providing a practical design of the information system which will adequately protect and secure personal information of visitors.
- Demonstrate Leadership, communication and presentation abilities in past assignments.
- Experience in working in developing countries and in Africa.
How to Apply:
Suitable applicants should send CV's and certificates to [email protected]Apply Here: