Job Function: software-data
- Setups, configures, and installs user computers (PCs and Macs), printers, and other IT equipment
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks including installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems.
- Provides assistance to internal customers on software and hardware issues and questions
- Install software, business systems, engineering systems, shop floor systems, and other applications as required
- Maintain network security, user account creation/administration.
- Participate in network operations in maintaining network connectivity
- Diagnose, assesses and finds solutions for service requests within agreed service levels and response times
- Provide the remote, on-site and over the phone technical support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems and application software
- Handle technical enquiries and provide first level support within the agreed service levels, covering desktop, mobile device, communication systems, network issues and application software
Minimum Job Requirements
- BSc Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Microsoft or Cisco certifications a plus (CCNA, CCNP, MTA, MCSE, etc)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience
- Ability to setup and maintain infrastructure in branch offices Experience Windows Servers 2012-2019, VMWare 6.7 (and newer), VMWare Horizon
- Able to convert technical jargon to a business audience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Flexibility to respond and adapt to new, different, or changing situations, requirements, or priorities.
- Experience with overall infrastructure components like databases, storage, backup, network (wan/lan), firewalls, monitoring
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills with Windows 10 and O365
- Confident supporting MS Windows server and desktop operating systems, and various IT hardware including laptops, mobile phones and printers
- Ability to manage and maintain a Windows Domain via Active Directory in On-Prem and Cloud-based server environment, including internal and external user management
- Knowledge of network administration and support, cyber security, digitization, disaster recovery
- Broad knowledge and experience of Microsoft Enterprise technologies
- Broad knowledge of IT infrastructure tools and services (Networks, Servers, Printing, Security, and Voice).
- A strong knowledge of the MS Office 365 suite of applications a good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Knowledge and Experience of virtual servers and/or containers
- Knowledge of MS Azure Cloud platform administration, development and configuration, Google cloud is plus.
- At least 2 years’ experience in ICT within Financial Services
Interested employees should forward their applications accompanied by Curriculum Vitae to the provided email addressApply Here: