Job Function: research-teaching-training
- Develop program for young children with the preschool.
- Work with children in groups or one on one, depending on the needs of children and subject matter.
- Provide teaching assistant plan and carry out a curriculum that targets different areas of children development, such as: language, motor and social skills.
- Organize activities so children can learn about the world, explore interests and develop talents.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure children have enough physical activity, rest and playtime.
- Watch for signs of emotional or developmental problems in children and bring problems to the attention of the office then it can be communicated to parents.
- Keep records of the students' progress, routines and interests and keep parents informed about their child's development. Provide nutritious snacks and lunches.
- Talk with parents about behavioral ups and downs.
- Develop activities to stimulate the children.
- Together with the teaching assistant establish policies and procedures for inside and outside the classroom learning.
- Become familiar with emergency procedures and protocol.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and toys daily.
- Ensure classroom and teaching environments are clean at all times.
- Ensure cupboards are locked and cleaning supplies out of reach. lean at all times.
- Create arts and crafts for children.
- Encourage children with kind expressions and smiles.
- Identify problems and convene with professionals if necessary.
- Deal diplomatically and professionally with parents when issues crop up concerning their wards.
- Participate in every event concerning the school. Promote literacy and early education.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain regular attendance.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Proficiency in teaching classes 1-3 is an added advantage
- Must understand the Montessori approach of teaching using the learning materials
- Must hold a minimum of a bachelor's degree with an accredited educational institution or a minimum of a diploma with at least 3 years of active and consistent practice.