Job Function: customer-service-support
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes.
- Male or Female.
- 3-5 years in sales within a wholesale setting
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, telephone, and organizational skills.
- Experience closing enterprise-level deals
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Insurance and Finance preferred
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills