Job Function: medical-pharmaceutical
- To ensure that the pharmacy environment is welcoming, clean and professional.
- To greet customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- To accurately complete financial transactions with customers.
- Dispenses prescription medication and other medical products to patients under direction of licensed pharmacist.
- Counts pills, labels bottles, prices, and compounds medications to prepare prescriptions for patients as directed.
- Performs administrative duties, including answering phones, receiving and inputting prescription orders, operating cash registers, and restocking inventory.
- Gathers, organizes and assesses patient information.
- Supplies patients with information and education on their prescriptions.
- Monitors prescription-filling process to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and pharmacy policies.
- Liaises with healthcare providers and patients to obtain correct prescription information.
- Answers patients' questions about their medications under the supervision of the pharmacist.
- Takes inventory of drugs on hand and records results.
- Places orders for additional drugs as directed by the pharmacist.
- Prepares billing information for medications.
- Completes patients' sales transactions for purchase of prescription and over-the-counter.
- Accredited MCA qualification or relevant field.
- 2 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Drug Regulations.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent team working skills.
- A warm, friendly and professional attitude towards customers.
- An ability to respond to medical queries in a sensitive and professional manner.
- Experience of handling money and maintaining finance records.
Salary: Ghc800-1000Apply Here: