Job Function: marketing-communications
- He/she will present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- He/She will perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- He/ she will establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- He/ she will reach out to customer through cold calling
- He/she will expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- He/ She will achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- He/ she will coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments and
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Provide scientific support & application trainings to healthcare facilities
- Address customers’ inquiries on products.
- Provide pre-sales advice to customers on their intended applications
- Manage & follow up product complaint process, update data and provide feedback to management of Zutron Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- Collect the market information with regards Key Opinion Leaders mapping, end-users pricing, competitors overview, market potential.
- Lead local marketing communication activities.