Job Function: research-teaching-training
Qualifications & requirements:
- Minimum bachelors degree with not less than 5 years work experience.
- Must have Teaching experience in an international school environment or setting of at least 3 years.
- Must have a strong mastery of the English Language ( verbal and written)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be computer literate
The successful candidate will be tasked to teach a small class ( not more than 10) of gifted and challenging children in all core subjects excluding visual/fine arts, Physical Education, ICT and Music, from Year 5 up to year 7, and possibly, beyond. The academic programme will be based on the Cambridge international curriculum, but the class is expected to learn at their own pace and schedule, which may be slower than the conventional academic calendar, or much much faster. The teacher is expected to have the skills and aptitude to deliver knowledge and learning experiences to all types of students.
- auditory and musical learners,
- visual and spatial learners
- verbal learners
- logical and mathematical learners
- tactile, physical and Kinesthetic learners,
- social and interpersonal learners, and
- solitary and intrapersonal learners
The ideal candidate should have the skills and enthusiasm to engage and challenge each and all the children in his/her charge, to ensure that the learning goals are met on a continuous basis and that the young students develop the skills for honing their individual learning styles by practicing an interactive and engaging mixed learning strategy.Apply Here: