Job Function: food-services-catering
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing workstation
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders at one time
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Dressing order for presentation
- Ensuring each pack or pan size order has the correct food and sides
- Delivering food timely
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations
- Monitoring other cooks and team members
- Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed.
- Enjoy practical work.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Good health, with no skin allergies or chest complaints.
- Able to cope with the physical demands of the job.
- Neat and clean.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good organizational skills.
Applicant must leave in or around Awudome EstateApply Here: