Job Function: management-business-development
- Identify the quantum and type of work and divide it among other sales admin members such that deliverables are met within Timelines
- Understand the additional requirements from Business and proactively come back in case any additional manpower in the form of interns are required to handle the additional load for a Temporary period.
- Recommend for a reduction in Manpower (Interns) when the additional workload is met.
- Design OKRs of sales admin members and set appropriate benchmarks for measuring efficiency.
- Responsible for understanding PBI requirements of the Urban team and coordinating with relevant people to set up a PBI system
- Leave Management of the Sales Department. Ensure everyone exits the year with not more than 15 days of leave balance
- Coordinate and Manage DSR health insurance and DSR clubs and related activities.
- Manage Loan repayments of FSMs/DSRs/other stakeholders.
- Ensure all relevant reports required of Sales admin are published within Timelines.
- Making Sales operations more cost-effective: For e.g.: Coordinate with Finance to see if the accommodation costs can be economized by virtue of Bulk booking during FSM meets etc. ensuring quality of stay is not compromised.
- Coordinating with Marketing & Finance to see if BTL costs can economize. For e.g.: Working on Minimum stock levels & Economic ordering quantity etc.
- BTL stores & Inventory Management.
- Proactive coordination with W/H to ensure stock availability in all shops.
- Based on Weekly sales forecasts, ensure CC WFM is appropriately managed.
- Ensure DSR demo phones are available at all shops in appropriate quantities.
- Ensure all registered DSRs in Urban & Rural have signed contract forms.
- Ensure regular calls to Non selling DSRs (Previous month 10 points and above) to ensure churn is under 10%.
This position reports to (Title): Head of Sales - Ghana
Reports of this position may include (Title/s): Director - Ghana
Experience / Skills & Competencies / Licences & Certifications / Education Required:
- Graduation in any field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate. At least 1-year experience in call centre preferred. Exposure to working on a CRM Preferred.
- Basic excel skills, should be fluent in English
- Should have excellent People skills. Ability to get along with people and achieve desired objectives within set timelines.
- Should have a cost-conscious mindset.
- Should have a process-oriented mindset. Should be able to view the current processes ( Receipt of stocks, re-allocation, procurement process, claims process etc, Aged stock process) and come up with proposals which are more efficient and Robust.
- Should be able to leverage AX dynamics inventory management module to the maximum