Job Function: software-data
About the job
At Frontier, we are on a mission to get America back to work.
We are building a vertically-integrated hiring marketplace that connects job seekers and employers faster than ever before. We’ve reimagined the job search experience, allowing jobseekers to book interviews directly with employers and connect them instantly via our virtual interview platform.
We're a growing team of high-wattage individuals from the US, Africa and Europe. We hail from diverse backgrounds in engineering, product, finance and education. We've worked at some of the world's leading technology companies and venture capital firms.
We are in a privileged position as a company. We are well funded, backed by top venture capital funds in San Francisco, New York and London.
What you'll be doing
- Work on all areas of the stack using TypeScript.
- Take ownership of, and lead on architectural design of new products and systems.
- Build user facing web applications with React, GraphQL, and Styled Components.
- Build Serverless applications hosted on AWS (Lambda, PostgreSQL, SNS, DynamoDB, and third party NodeJS APIs).
- Collaborate remotely with engineers, designers, product managers, operations, and other team members.
- Contribute to code reviews, documentation, and implement great engineering practices.
Who you are
- Driven and curious, with an eye for great software.
- Have experience designing and implementing full-stack products or solutions.
- Enjoy learning about and innovating with new technologies.
- Understand the importance of great UI design and user experience.
- Comfortable working remotely, conducting the majority of communications over Slack.
- You understand best practices, and know when to break them.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience.