Job Function: accounting-auditing-finance
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and maintain buy-in with key account stakeholders and project leads through business reviews, events, and user groups
- Execute a prescribed account management plan to communicate our product vision and match it to each account’s business objectives
- Implement structured tasks that put each client on the path to innovation and expansion
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Having the same cookie-cutter conversations over and over. You will build and maintain dynamic account relationships designed to last.
- Hoping you succeed but not knowing how. You will have a well-developed account planning and management process that guides you to success.
- Wasting your time with low-quality leads. Our process is designed to ensure that only the highest-quality leads make it to your desk.
Account Executive Key Responsibilities
- Achieve 90% account retention and 15% annual growth in per-account revenue, and grow retained accounts to $1M+ ARR within 3 years
- Document successful actions taken to meet retention and revenue targets
- 5 years of software sales experience, preferably meeting a $1M or higher quota
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven relationship-building skills
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4436-GH-Accra-AccountExecuti.001Apply Here: