Job Function: admin-office
Duties and Responsibilities
- Front Desk duties as required (including answering and directing phone calls, reply to emails or direct enquiries).
- Provide general office administrative support and secretarial duties to the Executive Management.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Understand the Customs Clearance processes
- Understand and familiar with Integrated Customs Management System (ICUMS) is A MUST.
- Familiar with Shipping Line and Terminal payment and Release process.
- Must Liaise with port and clearing staff.
- Communicate with contractors (transporters and agencies).
- Ability to calculate customs import duties for various regimes is A PLUS.
- The prospective candidate must possess any of the following qualifications
- BSc. Business Administration / Public Administration or similar is preferable.
- HND or Diploma in any of the business course
- 3 years experience in the shipping industry (at least 1 year working experience in a similar position)
- Candidates must be staying around Tema (A Plus but not required), Spintex, Sakumuno, Teshie Nungua, Ashiaman.
- Computer literate with skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Proficient in English language (other language a plus)
- Team player
- Work with minimum or no supervision