Job Function: accounting-auditing-finance
· Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
· Preparing statutory accounts.
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
· Managing petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and chasing debt.
· Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
· Management of petty cash transactions.
· Controlling credit and ensuring debtors pay on time.
· Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
· Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
· Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies
· Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
· Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
· Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
Qualities and Qualification
· Degree, HND, CA or ACCA.
· 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
· Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, including Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work independently on assigned duties
· Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlinesApply Here: