Job Function: supply-chain-procurement
- Ensuring daily stock receipt report quantities tallies with physical stocks.
- Physically inspecting stocks receipt to ensure they are in saleable condition and that all damages had been duly reported.
- Keeping stock card record of all receipt transactions.
- Arrangement and labeling of stocks.
- Ensuring the neatness of the warehouse at all times.
- Document all stock movements and transactions in the warehouse.
Stock Control Techniques:
- Ensuring FIFO / or LIFO is strictly followed at all times.
- Daily stock check to reveal shrinkage, overage or damages.
- Daily repacking of Broken stocks for the improvement of stock integrity.
- Monthly Stock Count to confirm the stock quantities in the System.
- Issuing accurately according to the Item Codes on the Waybill.
- Checking to ensure that quantities dispatched to customer tallies with waybill quantities.
- Checking for accuracy of entries on the waybill and Material Requisition.
- Daily Stock Check Report.
- Monthly Stock Check Report.
- Broken Report Manpower.
- Directing, Controlling, organizing and motivating Casual staff through Issue Officer.
- Ensuring the efficient application of manpower resources in the warehouse.
Safety and Security:
- Creating safety and security awareness among casual manpower on a continuous basis
- Identifying Safety and Security hazards in the warehouse and reporting immediately.
Qualification and Requirements
- To work with minimum or no supervision
- Must be able to work under pressure and for long hours occasionally
- Education Background: Higher National Diploma (Purchasing and Supply, Logistics, Warehouse management, Transport etc.)
- Professional Qualification or Title (Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport or Chartered Institute Purchasing and Supply).