Job Function: driver-transport-services
- To chauffeur the Executive Chairman and family in a safe and courteous manner to their desired destinations and always maintain professional conduct
- Responsible for the upkeep of the cars/vehicles i.e., to ensure the car (interior and exterior) is clean, tidy, and well maintained at all times;
- Run errands for the Executive Chairman and family from time to time.
- Maintain confidentiality of the Executive Chairman and family’s information and travel routes.
- Willing to work long hours including after office hour, weekends, and public holidays.
- Willing to travel inbound and outbound.
- Follow and comply with road and always traffic rules
- Preferably living within the catchment areas of East Legon, Adenta, Accra Central, Teshie-Nungua and Dansoman.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years working experience as Executive Driver, knowledge in driving and handling luxury vehicles.
- Must be a pleasant personality, honest and reliable.
- Must be able to speak and understand basic English.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Possess valid driving license.
- Pleasant personality, honest, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Any type of security training will be an added advantage.